Manual Reservation ( Booking via Phone )
- Flight Date
- Flight Time
- Agent Code ( Code Number to identify sale agent )
- Number of Passenger
Travel Season Scope of Myanmar
- High Season/Peak Season ( From 01 – October To 30 – April )
- Low Season ( From 01 – May To 30 – September )
Adult – Above 12 years old
Child – Between 2 to 12 years old
Infant – Under 2 years of age
Infant Limited count by aircraft type
Boeing 737-800 ( 12 ) Pax
E – 190 ( 6 ) Pax
ATR – 72 ( 4 ) Pax /
- FIT – Free Independent Traveler Fare (Foreigner).
- GV2 – Must have at least 2 people in the group of booking (Foreigner).
- GV10 – Must have at least 10 people in the group of booking (Foreigner).
- Guide – Always charge with USD for guide ( but agent always issue with local fare. If guide booked with local fare, airline assumed second priority in case of some cases)
- Local – Myanmar National Only, issued with MMK.
- Frequent Flyers – Special Chances or Fare for member card passengers
- Special Agent Fare (SPA) – Fare for High performance agent
- Interline Discount Fare (ID) – Employee of other airlines or transfer pax from them.
- Agent Discount Fare (AD) – Retail Ticket Agent, such as MD of Agent Company.
- Free of charge (FOC) – collect PSC (Airport Tax only)
- Charter Fare – Reserved the whole or part of the airline to specific route with special price for group.
- Staff Concession Fare – For our airline stuff only.
- Promotion Fare – It is according to the rule of airline, may be within 1 week or something else.
- Nested Fare – Group of waterfall Normal Fares for playing fares
- Three Digit Flight ( Normal Schedule Flight ) e.g. YH917, 6T124, W9985
- Four Digit Flight (Charter Flight ) e.g. YH1234, 6T1234, W91234
(note: mostly we use pair of flight number such as YH917 for outbound flight and YH918 for inbound flight)
- For the manual system ( All Agent has specific agent codes to reserve the seat at each airline)
- Date Change Penalty Fee ( Rebook Penalty Fee )
- Difference Fare ( Date change Penalty + Differences to the desire fare)
- No Show Penalty Fee ( If passenger won’t check in)
- Name Change Penalty Fee (If part or whole name change according to the passenger or wrongly mentioned)
- Upgrade Fare Penalty Fee
- Downgrade Fare Penalty Fee
- Ticketing Queue ( All confirmed passengers before issue )
- Waiting Queue ( All waiting passengers queue )
- Violation Queue ( All violated passenger when airline change the departure time or schedule change/cancel)
- Passenger Final Sale (PFS Q, Go show add or all transfer pax from other system via email)
- Special Service Request Queue (Pending confirmation of SSR)
Booking Deadline/Ticketing Time Limit (TKTL)
|Air Fare ( Base Fare / Fare )||YQ ( Insurance )||YR ( Fuel Surcharge )||Airport Tax ( PSC )||Total Fare||Commission for Agent ( 5 % )|
|Depend on Destination||Same for Adult/Child/Infant||Depend on Destination||Depend on Airport||For Agent Only|
Child Fare = 75 % of Adult Fare
Child / Infant Age check at the date of “Departure Date”
Include – Number, Pax Name, Ticket Number/PNR, Baggage Count, Weight for specific sheet of specific flight and date
Aviation ABCD for Telephone Conversation
Say words to indicate each character in spelling via phone conversation.
1 - Number One 2 - Number Two A - Alpha B - Bravo C - Charlie D - Delta E - Echo F - Foxtrot G - Golf H - Hotel I - India J - Juliet K - Kilo M - Mike N - November O - Oscar P - Papa Q - Quebec S - Sierra T - Tango U - Uniform V - Victor W - Whiskey X - X-ray Y - Yankee Z - Zulu